Euro-Asian Law CongressThe XV session of the Euro-Asian Law Congress "Internationalization of Legal Science and Education" Congress will be held from 9 to 10 June 2022.
The central event of the XV session of the Congress will be the signing of an agreement on the establishment of the Consortium "Euro-Asian Law University", which unites the leading law universities (law faculties of universities) of the member states and observer states of the EAEU, as well as states interested in developing trade and economic cooperation with the EAEU.
For the first time at the XV session of the Congress the Euro-Asian Youth Law Forum will be held. Youth Forum - a unique platform for discussion of topical issues of scientific, educational and social activities of youth of universities and faculties of law of the EAEU Member States, as well as States interested in developing trade and economic cooperation with the EAEU (Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Mongolia, etc.).
The anniversary session involves the organization of several streams of interdisciplinary discussion panels, which will be attended by representatives of various expert groups.
The main discussion panels themes of the XV session of the Congress:
· Plenary discussion: the role of legal science and education internationalization in Eurasian integration
· Civilistics as an international phenomenon
· International research projects – present and future
· Constitutional identity and constitutional values in the context of globalization: challenges for human rights
· New civil procedure challenges: unification and competition
· Harmonization of legal professionals academic certification system in Eurasian space
· Internationalization of approaches to ensuring full and productive employment and protection from social risks in the Euro-Asian law space
· Internationalization of the Russian criminal law vector
· Joint educational programs: potential and limitations
· Integrated development of territories: first results in Russia and world experience
· Eurasian labor law and social security law as a factor in the internationalization of legal regulation: doctrine, practice, educational process
· Fundamental Science in Contemporary Legal Education: Role and Trends under Internationalization
· Doctrine and practice of international law: between Scylla and Charybdis
· International Law Teaching: Is a Reset Needed?
· Transformation of public authority in the face of modern challenges
· The role of labor law and social security law in promoting sustainable development: international experience and Russian practices
· Media regulation in the context of the digital technologies development: searching for a balance between individual freedom and public interests
· Antitrust regulation of economy and business in the digital space
· Judicial Activity and Criminal Procedure: Challenges of Nowadays
· Education and science in the sphere of notary and advocacy in Russia and abroad
· Reform of oversight activities in the EAEU space
Moreover, the 5th session of the Coordinating Council of the BRICS Law Institute will be held as part of the Congress program. The meeting theme: "Mediation Issues in Economic, Tax and Other International Legal Disputes".
Guests and participants of the Congress will traditionally have access to the benefits of modern digital services: the plenary session live streaming, videoconferencing, remote informing of participants.
Following the results of the XV session of the Congress, the next issue of the journal "European and Asian Law Review" will be published. Author guidelines are available on the official website of the journal.
Registration of participants will be carried out from April 11 to May 15, 2022 inclusive.
Additional information can be obtained from the Executive Committee.
Contacts: tel. +7 (343) 375-06-70; e-mail: email@example.com
ABOUT THE CONGRESS
The Euro-Asian Law Congress (hereinafter the Congress) is a permanent platform for cooperation and research activity of the professional community of lawyers in the Euro-Asian space. Every year since 2007, the Ural State Law University named after V.F. Yakovlev, together with the Association of Lawyers of Russia in Yekaterinburg, held sessions of the Congress. Professional lawyers - scholars and practitioners - from the member states of the EAEU, SCO, as well as politicians, representatives of state authorities and business are invited to participate in the work of the Congress sessions. At the sessions of the Congress priority projects are being developed to help increase the efficiency of the activities of these international organizations, the problems of legal support for economic integration in the Euro-Asian space.
It is no coincidence that law forum of this magnitude is held in Yekaterinburg, which, being the capital of the Middle Urals, is located on the border of Europe and Asia and is a key center that ensures the implementation of the policy of modern Russia in the field of industry, economy, education, science and culture.